"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, August 09, 2005,
heeyy .. new layout. lol! yeahh, todae was basically... FUN, FUN, FUN and MORE FUN!!! hahahas. went to the ndp celebrations at yishun.. hahahas.. had a bad start but hey, we enjoyed ourselves! dats all that matters.. lol. but was a bit sad cos didnt get to go padang. lol. but the atmosphere here the same too :D but yishun pple so boring yo. haiis` no fun. hahhas. we were the only bunch of idiots standing there shouting away. lol. night falls and saw more chung cheng pple. hahas. fun. heardd the familiar voice of sumbody calling out "UNDERWEAR!!" hahahas. as per usual lor. more fun.. hahas. cos got more pple to party with. hahahas. oh my, u shud see the fireworks. it was SUPER COOL! SUPER NICE! SUPERMAN! hahahas. wateva.. lol. yehh, wp say it was the firz time they heard me screaming like siao. hahhas. true~ lol. a lil sore throat rite now.. hahaas. scream too much. hahas. but today was plain superific. hahahas. HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY SINGAPOREE!!!!!!! wahahahhahahahhaha......