|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, August 20, 2005,
heey. hhas. todae went for bball at school. but in the end. didnt really play. was slackin in the np room all along.. hahas. sianz.. den after went to mac go buy for my other squadmates their lunch. bought savoury tempura chicken burger. and ate it. then i was like OH SHIT~ forgot to bring my pe tee.. ahahhas. so queenie had to go back to sch with all the lunch on her own. and wp followed me home. hahas. she said i was so fast. WOO!! hahas. kk lame~ den got np briefing for the survivathon craps. i was grp runner. err, the role of a grp runner is to take the score list from the grp master and run all the way back to the command post to give the person the score list and run back to the game station. hahas. imagine if the game station is at 3rd floor. and the command post is at first floor. whoaa, gotta run to and fro sial. ahahhaas. nehmind laa.. train stamina. wakakaka. soon afterr.. we were given pumpings. almost about 50plus laa.. hahas. so syiok sia. long tym no pumping. den jeanne maam was like, "eh y u all not angry ar we pump u all?" hahahas. yeap. den after dat went to northpoint's kfc. go eat again. hahas. sum of the pple still played bball in sch. yea, den saw jingyi, meifong and elvina at kfc. den jingyi went to folo us ard. bored loh. hahas. den jiahon called ask where we are.. bla blas.. say he and jeanette meet us at nrthpt.. den folo them went to eat at long john's silver.. hahhaas. before dat wp, queen, jiahon and jea went to this value dollar shop and bought those keychains u noe.. ahhas. at the turn turn machines. hahahas. so cute sial. but too bad at that tym i not enuff money. lol. if not i will buy it already.. den at long john.. took a lot of photos. hahas. nonsensical ones.. wp was like.. OH SO CUTE~~ HAHAHA!! but actually.. quite true la.. hahahs. yea, and they were bugging me to send the pics taken. hahahas. crazy sial/ hahahas. den went home.. THE END~ lol. \m/ peace- |
|