|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Sunday, August 14, 2005,
argggghh.. okay, went out tdae. to my aunt's hse. celebr8 her son and daughter's bdae.. uh huh~ was okay laa.. everybody was like shock to see my hair. lols. one of my aunt started calling me ah lian.. i was like uhmm, shutup. lols. lamee.. hahahs. yaa/ sum of my cuzzies played with my hair. hahas. den they called me butch. err yaps. lol. wateva. went hm... boring.. den at nite went out again. go market. sheng siong market. lols. so many fishies.. muahahahas. yaaa.. den went to eat. full already. lols.. dam sianz rite now.. going to sleep soon. ahas. den later early in the morning go pack my bag. lols. lazy to pack now. hahahhas. |
|