"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, July 06, 2005,
todaee.. hahas. PE was fun lor.. always being attacked by the tcher.. hahas, idiotic mans. lol. yeaa, nehmind bout dat.. at least he did not talk much today.. hahahas. den after dat ACE lesson was boring as usual.. dread this lesson sia.. class was so noisy.. hahahs. he was so mad.. WHO CARES?! yeaa.. den i was being asked to stand in front of the class for talking.. like WTF lorr!! everybody oso talking.. ahahas. but nehmind, jus stand theere like some stupid idiot. hahahas. the most is he nag nag nag den let me go only.. dott. hahhas.. malay lesson was quite okay.. laff alot. hahas. gave all sorts of reasons in not finishing my work. LOL! hahahas. lazy laa.. haiiis`` glad she understands. hahas. yea!! den after sch.. went to eat. with wanping ONLY.. imagine how wonderful dat is -.- // duhh```` walau. well, at least we talked. lol.. ahahahs. yeaa! okok. enuff writing .. im hungry..

peaCe- nana_*