|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, July 07, 2005,
pissed.. pissed.. pissed wit u. u. u. u. u.. EVERYONE!!! arrr.. dam it sial. see ur face alr i pissed. freak man. bad mood todae. not much tawkin. caught by those two woman for hair. STUPID WOMEN!! dam u la. sit one corner go drink coke la.. mind ur own business.. wonder how my mood gon turn out tmr. probably the same as today's .. eh shit, dun keep looking at me la. irritating sial. cant see im frowning ar? bodoh. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don tink its farnie sia those jokes u makin. ignorin u la... like i care or smth u hurt? arrr.. like wateva. shutup and dun bother me! ;[SSSSHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biatch. |
|