"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, July 20, 2005,
haahahs.. ellow? long tym no blog. haaiiss`` sianz. lazy, and cant be bothered.. anw,, wwaaahhh!! yesterdae fell down at stairs in sch. wwhhooo.. embarassing laa.. hahahas. luckily no one was there to watch me. LOL! hahahs. yeh.. pain siaall.. so clumsy sia me. keke. called a couple of frens to help me. woot! went down to general office using lift. hahas. jumpin and jumpin all the way.. hahhas. then saw lim. he ask the security guard bring chair and asked me to sit down while wp pushed me to G.O.. ahahahas. hilarious!! den he asked a lot of qns.. BLABLABLA.. called me mum ask her cum pick me up. den go rest at sickbay. hahas. saleha applied the icepack on my badly swollen ankle. hahas. yeaa.. wwooo,, blue-black siaa.. hahahas. i got one lump at the side of my leg. aahhahas. todae went polyclinic to go for x-ray.. didnt go sch.. hahas. turn out to be fine. i tot fracture or watever shit siaa.. ahahahs. HENG ARR! but the swelling has gone down a bit. gud lohh.. haiiss.. cant walk properly sia.. hahahas. so farny// den my niece made fun of me.. hahahas. idiot. LOL! my leg looks rrly fat lohh.. u should see it arr.. !! ahhahahas.. yehh,, be my guest.. hahahas jkjk.. ookee laa.. CHAOZ~