|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, June 02, 2005,
hey pple.. hhas.. tmr going for ATC at pulau ubin.. haiix.. until now still haven pack my bag and get ready all the thingss.. hmm,, jus now went out to buy the dowel pole.. (i tink i spelled it correctly this time rite??!) wahahas. okey. at chongpang.. cost $1 .. grr. hahas.. dat tym wp and queen bought only 80cents siaa.. hahas.. anw,, its not my money. its my fathers. lols. yeaa.. andd.. sumone is so proud dat she had pack "more" earlier than me.. hahaha.. oke.. u shud noe ba.. haiixx~ so many things to bring to camp sia.. walau.. grr. my bag is gonna be so dam BULKY.. hate it man.. hahas.. eerr.. wat else to say ar? dnoe leeh.. so sian rite now.. wakakaka.. hmms,, tmr meeting the guys at sunplaza mac before going skool. i mean khatib mac. hahas.. got a lot of fond memories there alr la.. wahahahs.. gonna miss IVAN so much.. wahahahs.. ermm,, then gonna miss the school. the mac. and the pple there. wahaha. like as if i noe them sial. ok anw,, wateva!! having our lunch ferst.. hahas.. yeaa.. im so gonna eat the ice-cream. wahahahas.. gonna have a long day tmr.. haiix.. we gonna try the HIGH ELEMENTS.. whaha.. for suree, my face gonna change when going down dat flying fox... wahahahas.. oke larr.. enuff of me nonsense.. im lobster-ing rite now.. wahahas.. im so gonna be gone tmr.. =( bye pple.. hehe.. dun MISS me oke?? lols.. aiiyarr~ i no nid say oso u all will miss me one rite? hahahas.. ;p oke lahh! bubbye.. =] |
|