|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, June 08, 2005,
hahaha .. hiee~ back finally.. oh my god.. my mum didnt allow me play computer sial.. idiot man.. go lock the freakin door. grr. angry seh me.. hahaha! expect me study, study and study.. walau~ please lor.. like im gonna study liddat. will sleep in my room lor. haiix~ unreasonable parents. sucks lor. okok.. my body aching still. ahahs. stupid.. do all the freakin pumpings. last day pt itself already do 200+ .. meaning the whole three days we did about 500+ arr? dnoe larr.. but i noe we did dam lots of pumpings. hahas.. yea man.. err,, haven even touch any piece of my hwerk yett.. hahas.. and sumbody is so happy dat she thinks dat she alwaes better den me.. wahahas.. wahh~ i feel so full. jus now go eat kfc.. hahas.. with liz and queen. went to the kfc near wp hse. den ask her cum down and accompany us.. wahaha.. cos jus now she didnt go skul.. she got sore eyes.. i was like.. BORING SIAL!?!?! oke anww,, still had to go.. oh my~ bs was acting so strangely todae.. so kind to us.. wahahas.. forget it.. at least he's GUD~.. and i lik dat.. wahahas.. den after kfc.. slacked ard.. under wp block.. den went to another block cos two cats were there and queen was scared of them.. i was like.. RELEK ARR.. hahas.. she was like gonna cry alr man.. scare me.. the cats were so adorable.. ohmygod.. im so attracted.. feel like bringing tthem home.. wahahahs.. one was so chubby.. wahahas.. another one was so guai.. haiix~ miss them alr. wahaha.. nvm. later can ask wp how they're doing. cos the cats are only under her block. even took their picture.. hahas.. sho nicee.. kk larr.. i too proud of those cats alr.. hahs.. BYE!! =] |
|