"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, May 22, 2005,
well, today basically [[nana]] very bored!! nv hav been tis bored befor.. grr. how dat totally sux. wakAKKAkK! but actually horr, i everyday oso feel bored. haas. todae not a lot of pple online and then pple busy with their own stuff. so i decided to play online games. got sick and tired of it after a while. so didnt care about the pple online status. jus said hie... sum replied sum didnt. okay// at least they replied. bwAas~!! dnoe wat to do already. feel like smsing sumbody.. well, my peeps knew who it is. wakAKAkA! =] hmm.. maybe later or watsoever. gonna find ways to make myself occupied. one is to write an entry in my bloggie - which i'm gonna finish doing soon. so umm, now thinking of another errand to do. waAHHaha~ cannot eat. cos just eat with my family jus now. later bloated. lols. i need to watch my weight u noe.. wHee~ haiix, how fake can i be by saying dat wen i'm still freakin bored.. pplee! do sumthin to help tis pathetic loser here.. hey?did i jus call myself dat? grr. ARGH! its okee.. anyway, i'm goin crazyyy. maybe i'll just spent my time playing thosee stupid online games again and again and again and ag..... *zZzzZz*
hAas. oOps fell aslp.. basically.. LIFE IS ALWAYS BORING FOR ME! haas. kk sorry larr. siao already. hmm, i better go do sum werk now as i already getting bored with this freakin bloggie thingy.. waKaKkaKA! eh waitt,, HAPPY BDAE SERENE!!!!!!!!! may all ur wishes cum true.. --by ur dearest fren-- nanarOxer ``twinkletwinkle`` \m/ peaCe~