"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, May 17, 2005,
ugh. mid-yr exams are over. and results are coming out. man, how dat really sux dat bad sia! didnt tell my mum about it. everytime she asked i wud say dat i haven get back anithin yet. but actualli got back a number of papers already.. and i onli passed two. got back art, elective history, maths, malay. only passed malay and art. grr. maths realli fail badly lar. no nid say already. my mum's gonna kill me if she knew this! dat's y i dun dare tell her. im gonna get grounded, barred from this freakin comp i guess and umm SLAPPED! i gonna get a big red cheek sooner or later. well, physics is a already a confirm fail as i mostly did not understand wat the heck the teacher is tokin about. most of the time he's babbling to himself. he gave a lot of tips already. i just cant be bothered to read them up. tot they were just to make us pay attention in class. cos my class dun like the teacher dat much. he keeps "shhh"ing us. so wen in the middle of his teachings he suddenly SHH! den i was like umm, no nid listen already cos i don understand. its like he's interrupting his own lesson lor. irritating~ hmm, haven get back social studies,chem and physics yet. jus wanna see how badly i did. IM SO DEAD tis time round!!! man.. all tis papers are making me so dam stress!! i really dam slack siall.. grr. pple can do so well. haiix, guess im jus lazy. i trying to umm vent my anger here. even tho i see no point on y i shud do this.. kk larr.. this thing making me mor angrry.. i gO now k.. :@