|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, May 12, 2005,
todays paper really sux badlyy.. grr. wat do u expect? maths siaal.. my maths no hope already seh~ haas. part 1 was quite okee for me but the part 2 was hard. i was too fond of the wall alreadi.. stared at it all the way. my mind was totally blank.. nothin was going thru. grr. so frus rite noww. haiix, niwae i already noe dat i gonna fail this stoopid subject. then my art oso gone..arg! the moment the teacher say we can start the exams alreaddi.. i was like sitting there like sum kind of dumbo not knowing wat to do.. hahass. budden didnt really manage to finish it.. tot i could finish my final piece within one and a half hourss. butt wass soo wrongg.. i didnt have time to do my prep werk. had to hand in my class assessment ones instead. arg! cos prep werk takes 40% of the marks. so dat was my last resortt. well, at least i handed it up ya noee.. lolx! haiix, tmr gonna be chemistrry.. it looks kinda easy. budden im not really sure about the chapter 6. the one about the covalent thingy. electron sharing isit? yarr. i guess so. dat chapter sux lorr. didnt really pay attention in class. haix, k larr. gotta go! my bro's coming home soon. and i wanna avoid him. bubbye!! ``twinkletwinkle`` |
|