|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Monday, May 23, 2005,
todae my irritatin niece had bugged my parents to go swimming pool again. grr. annoying~ haas. decided to go to choa chu kang one. but when reach the place, u could feel the emptiness there. lols. den a sign outside the entrance of the carpark said dat the swmming pool was under maintenance so it was closed for todae onli. i was like OH no wonder tis place isnt full of cars. haas. so my parents brought us to jurong swimming complex. sia la!! u can imagine how crowded the plc is.. omigod~ the entrance was already full with pple. haas. after walking ard the whole complex for two times, we den decided to settle down on that particular spot. and dat spot was under the long tube round and round slide. haas. ya, we sat under one of them. well, it was our last resort. and at least we had a seat. lols. den me, my sis and my baby niece went to the wave pool. was so cool. lots of water spraying out and i had to be the one coverin my niece. so hilarious. haas. can say had a lot of fun lorr todae~ =] bt theres one thing i hate most is dat i forgot to bring extra shorts. BWAAAHSS!!! so had to like dry the one i use for swimming. lols. -end of story- my fingers are numb now. bubbyee! ``twinkletwinkle`` |
|