"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, May 08, 2005,
todaayy... notthing fun baa~ mother's day but dunoo wat to buy for her .. nv celebrate tis thingy.. todaee got scolded by my mum for some stupid reasonss.. ahahaha .. wateva lor!
but nvm. followed her to dentist todae.. then went home and urg study.. fell asleepp.. then my niece go sabo me say to my mother i didnt study.. arr.. got scolded again.. wow, if everydae was mother's day.. how wonderful would it be. --kana scolded everytime-- LOL! my father planned to take her out for a treat .. makan at johor.. i was like.. um yaa,anithing lorr.. couldnt be bothered.. but den tot dat it was better then nothing.. den now.. bored cos nothing to do.. so jus put an entry... dUh? okee.. fine watevaa// better go noww.. peaCe! ``twiNkLetwiNkLe``