|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
sianz outing
Sunday, May 15, 2005,
todae was being forced to wake up early in de morning. grr. and for nuthin. disturb my nice slp. haiix. summtimes parents can becum so unreasonable ya noe. haas. its the truth. den ask me go folo my mum go dentist again to do her teeth. i was like so unwilling to go. grr. bt still had to folo in the end. after dat my irritating niece asked my parents to go to the park. and it was de same routine again. i was being forced. haas. cos tis is de last time my dad is gonna get to go out wit us as he is getting a second job. so we rarely gonna see him at home. i was like fine! lols. so we like send my bro to werk at changi airport den go walk walk in de airport. den after the endless buggings of my niece, we den wwent to the park. changi park. she was so hapi. ugh~ irritating. heh. den after reach in de car, she slept. my father was lik nagging and nagging. luckily i was listening to the discman. lols. "threatening" my niece dat if she wan to slp he will send her home. den she lik suddenly wake up. haas. hilarious!! at the park went to play swing den felt so dizzy. cos long time nv play swing already.. so farnie. den decided to ask my parents to go home. was so bored already. slept on the way back. was so tired. haas. k larr.. i like writing summary sial. hmm, so many things to tok about. lols. aiite pple~ see yaa! |
|