|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, May 21, 2005,
im dOOMED!! i was so correct. i had only passed two subjects. im so dead sial! haven even told my mother dat i got back my results after for so long.. wen i said no she keeps shooting me with a lot of qns. grr. stressed sia. u wun noe how i feel when u get such an unreasonable mother like mine. wAkAKaKAkA! oke umm, cut dat crap. dnoe how long gonna keep tis from my mother. so worried now. but for all i noe i need not ask my parents to go for the "Meet the Parents" session. wHee~ hMm.. evEry yr oso my parents meet with the form teacher,but tis yr no need. my mum was so umm, shocked? i can say.. hahas. and she keeps shooting me with qns again. wow, how irritating can it be. anw, i noe i ccant keep tis from her forever. i gots to tell her no matter wat. grr. how much i so hate tis part of ur after exams!! heeh. anw, later going out to my auntie's hse. got family gath. haiix. dun wan folo but hav to lar. later like very impolite liddat. keke~ and my mum wud scold me.. waRh!! oke lame sial me.. sorry larr. todae quite crazee.. hAas. den yesterdaee got IVAN's number.. wakakaka!! dat cute gurl. jus like ME! okee... im too fond of myself. so paiseh laa.. hee. anw, ivan is de macdonalds staff at sunplaza dere.. not our skul dat one oke. later u tink differently. haiix~ well, how i knew her huh? long storrrrrrrryyyyy....... ask me lorrr.. wakakaka. dats my solution! okee larr.. lemme continue with my crazeeness todae.. bubbyee!! have a nice daee pplee. =] ``twinkletwinkle`` -->hey i miss this stuff! wakaaka!! |
|