"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, May 28, 2005,
hmms,, todae is sunday. going out with queen and wp todae to army market buy the dowah pole for the ATC camp.. hmms,, is dat how it spelled like?? haas. no idea. anw, before dat went to macdonalds at sunplaza with queen to support our dear fren IVAN as she's performing there for their celebration of the new look thingy. hmm,, ya oke. lols. reach there didnt see her so like went to kfc eat lunch cos macdonalds very pack. after dat went back and saw her. told us shows over. we were like umm,, okay? haas. wasted seh~ so nuthin else to do. ask wp come faster. haas. wore the loser tee. so cool eh. haas. everybody was like looking at our shirt. so went to lavender mrt there. going round finding the stoopid army market. and i realised dat it was at the beach rd there. idiot. i always eat there sia. dnoe the last storey was called an army market. wahahas. hmm,, stoopid me. so we were like sum idiots bringing the poles onto the mrt to go back to yishun to lizzie's house. cos her mom didnt let her go out. brought along the House Of Wax to watch at her hse. we felt quite uneasy watching it there cos all her family members are at her hse. anw,, we cant run away. haas. so watch it until about 7 plus. her auntie and her mum feed us with a lot of food. oh my. felt bloated. haas. so full sia. i can hear their stomach go "OK STOP FEEDING MEE!!" hahahahahas.. so farnie. yerp. but we had a good time. but i tell u all.. those who wanna watch House Of Wax,, DONT! whye? cos its boring for the front part. and the back part - gruesome. dats it. not really exciting lar the story. but if u wanna see for urself.. den go on. ;p im jus telling my opinions. wee~ hahahas. oke.. i go now. ``twinkletwinkle`` \m/