|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Monday, May 09, 2005,
haixx.. todae ss paper quite okay to me. lucky got study a bitt.. haas. umm, den gootta wait for me loser frens for their A maths paper.. grr. 2 hours of boredom alone! lucky got kean may accompany me. haixx~ but spend most of the time slpin in the canteen. hahass.. play hp.. den see her do her art preparation untill me so sleepyy.. LOL! bbuutt, i SURVIVED THE TWO HOURS!! how pro can i be siaa... ahhhaa.. okee.. lame sia me. grr. ;p den me,wanping,queenie and marc umm, ate lunch at the freakin mac at sunplaza den went to our new skul!! hahaa..cool siaa.. it wwass so dam big and umm, we hide from the construction workers like some idiotic idiotss.. haha.. den after how many attempts to get into the skul widout being caught, we saw the mr yap and mr ng at the front gatee.. we were likee.. SHIT! budden saw mr yap calling us into the skul.. and then he let us walk ard the skul.. haaas. he so gud seeh~ yaappiee! lol. sho many blocks in the skul can easily get lost de. haixx~ hahass.. the lecture hall and the hall was the best part of the skul!! aiRcOn laRr.. hahaha.. sssooo cool siiaa.. we were llike VIPs walkkin round the skul.. and the construction workerss keep lookin at us and askin us whhoo let us in.. blabla.. like we care... den we like went homee.. DUH! ahahaa.. got home den kana lecture with my sis.. grr. dun care laa.. bout tis stoopid idiotic computer... arG!! but nvmm larr... k laa~ so long siaa.. me wan go toileett.. hhaaa!! -peaCe- ``twinkletwinkle`` |
|