|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, May 27, 2005,
haiix, long time nv update le. dono wat to write mah. haas. jus now got np. dden let the boonsiong tok tok den dismiss le. after dat he ask stayback clean np room. i and serene came late cos play cards at cantteen.wahahas. lucky he nv say anithin. den after dat bs treat us. he gave us $20. haas. dnoe he was so gud seh~ wee! since i got parents meeting thingy, ask my loser peeps wait for me. lols. hmm, dat time was so happy dat nv kana parents meeting thingy.. den suddenly the teacher call out my name. i was like OH SHIT!! grr. oke,, like i said >IM SO DEAD!!< todae my parents came then my teacher very long winded sia.. my father was so pissed already waiting outside.. from 5 o`clock dragg until 5.45pm.waiit so long.. walau~ den wen inside oready.. i was so quiet sia.. nv even tok.. my father and mother face so black already.. go out of the classroom only nag and nag and nag. well, dats wat parents alwaes do. so i just got to bear with it. =D den after datt.. my parents went johor go shop for kitchen tingy.. me go mac go eat. hahas. use the money bs give.. wakakaka. so full seh~ den waited for ivan. like u all dnoe who is it so shutup. haas. my dear larr.. wakakaka!! like wateva~ =] wait for her so long sehh.. haas. so now i jus preparing to wait for my parents to come back home and scold me lorr. haiix,, like gud luck to me siaa~ and umm,, congrats to the pple who pass tis examss.. jiayou!! ;) lurhfee me?? wahahahass.. |
|